Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/summitde/public_html/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 51
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/summitde/public_html/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 52
Background and Education
Dr. Regan is from Huntington, Indiana, where he graduated from Huntington North High School in 1995. He then attended Indiana University in Bloomington where he earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology in 1999. From there, Dr. Regan went on to complete his dental training at Indiana University in 2003.
Dr. Regan has been practicing dentistry in the Fort Wayne area ever since his graduation from dental school. He is married to his wife, Heather. Dr. Regan and his wife have three children: Phoenix, Halle, and Hudson.
Advanced Training in Dentistry
- The Hornbrook Group's Functional Anterior Program (an advanced program teaching state-of-the-art techniques in smile makeovers and enhancements.)
- Dental Boot Kamp (Leadership and Team building)
- Dental Implants Peer Practicum
- Comprehensive training in the diagnosis and treatment of orthodontic functional problems ("braces")
Professional Dental Memberships
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Isaac Knapp District Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic DentistrPersonal Attention,
Professional Excellence in Dentistry
As dentists, we are constantly and actively working to provide the highest quality of dental care to our patients. We are committed to staying on the forefront of dentistry and offering the most advanced dental care with a painless and personal touch. Our team truly enjoys building long lasting relationships with our patients so we can better meet their needs and welcome them to our dental family.