Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/summitde/public_html/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 51
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/summitde/public_html/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 52
Background and Education
Dr. Presser grew up in Fort Wayne and is a Canterbury High School alum, class of 1995. He earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology from Indiana University in 1999 in Bloomington, Indiana. He earned his Doctorate Degree in Dental Surgery from Indiana University School of Dentistry in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Dr. Presser practiced dentistry in Indianapolis for a couple years before moving back to Fort Wayne. Dr. Presser and his wife, Marcia, have three children: Kinsey, Colin, and Kailey.
Advanced Training in Dentistry
- DOCS Sedation Training
- HAC-Live Aesthetic Continuum with Dr Lowe (One of dentistry’s premier, hands-on, live patient cosmetic training)
- Advanced Training in Dental Implant Surgery and Restoration at Midwest Implant Institute
- Dental Boot Kamp (Leadership and Team building)
- Heartland Doctor Leadership
- Advanced Training in Endodontics and Oral surgery at the Heartland Dental Institute
Professional Dental Memberships
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Indianapolis District Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistr
Personal Attention, Professional Excellence in Dentistry
As dentists, we are constantly and actively working to provide the highest quality of dental care to our patients. We are committed to staying on the forefront of dentistry and offering the most advanced dental care with a painless and personal touch. Our team truly enjoys building long lasting relationships with our patients so we can better meet their needs and welcome them to our dental family.